During my time at Mountcastle Plastic Surgery & Vein Institute (MPSVI), I worked to promote MPSVI and Mountcastle Medical Spa through various marketing techniques.
As a Marketing and Administrative Assistant, I designed advertisements and promotional materials to be used in print and web mediums. I composed press releases and other promotional materials.
As Social Media Coordinator for both MPSVI and Mountcastle Med Spa, I managed company social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+ and various other platforms. I utilized the Content Mangement System (CMS) SproutSocial to plan, analyze, and schedule content. I designed, managed, and composed blog material. I produced and edited video content for Youtube and other social media platforms.
Other tasks included completing online skincare product transactions, compiling and sorting patient images, scheduling appointments, following up on scheduled appointments, preparing rooms and rooming patients when needed.
Social Media Analytics
The initial account standings were as follows:
- MPSVI Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram – 917 Likes, 492 Followers, 38 Subscribers, and 1625 Followers
- Botox by Amy Facebook – 121 Likes
- Medical Spa & Laser Center – 0 Likes, 0 Twitter Followers, 0 Instagram Followers
After 5 months of using SproutSocial and creating a posting schedule:
- MPSVI Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram – 1167 Likes, 604 Followers, 58 Subscribers, and 1640 Followers
- Botox by Amy Facebook – 348 Likes
- Medical Spa & Laser Center – 320 Likes, 230 Twitter Followers, 220 Instagram Followers